CommonSKU: SKUcast Podcast with Ally Ward-Delgado
Merchology CMO and Co-Founder, Ally Ward-Delgado sat down with skucast, the official podcast of commonsku, to discuss the incredible growth of the company in such a short time. With only 8 years in the promotional products and corporate gifting industry, Merchology is projected to achieve $80 million in profit this year.
Merchology has been redefining premium pieces and tech-forward merch ordering in the corporate apparel and gifts space since its inception. Over our last 8 years in business, we have provided co-branded merchandise to more than 60,000 companies worldwide, including 86% of the current Fortune 500. On this episode of skucast, Ally discusses several Merchology topics including:
- Entering into the promo goods industry as one of the first 100% online merchandise sellers
- The incredible growth and pivoting of the company through the tough times caused by the COVID pandemic
- The progressive move towards sustainable corporate merch with the launch of the eco-forward Zusa brand of apparel, drinkware, and bags
Learn More About Merchology!
- Read through the entire Merchology story of where we started and where we're going forward on the Merchology - About Us page.
- Find out more about how easy the process of ordering custom company merch is on our Our Process page.
- From custom company gift boxes sent to your employees' doors to easy online company stores for a no-hassle order, check out our new MerchSolutions page.